#CulturalPassportBH Photo Contest
As you are discovering the amazing 21 sites in the Cultural Tourism Passport, why don’t you take a picture and send it to us for a chance to win an amazing “Nomadi Travel Companion”! You have 3 weeks left in the competition and now we want to see and share your experience during your journey
Follow these 3 easy steps:
Every Thursday, we will select 2 winners and post their pictures on our Social Media Channels (Instagram, Facebook and Twitter!) from now until 30 November! So don’t wait too long because every week we will have different winners for these exclusive gifts!
Terms & Conditions
To qualify, the picture must be taken in one of the sites in the Cultural Tourism Passport between 1 October and 30 November 2015. The picture has to feature Cultural Tourism Passport and yourself in one of the sites. Each Thursday 12, 19 & 26 November and the last day 30 November, we will select the best two pictures and they will be posted on our social media sites and these two lucky people will win a Travel Companion from Janada. http://www.3lasadu.com
By participating in this competition, you agree to the terms below:
- Submissions will only be accepted via e-mail at email@example.com but we love to see you share your pictures on your own social media channels!
- The deadline for receiving submissions is each Thursday of November at 8am (12, 19, 26 & 30 November).
- Any picture received after 8am will be automatically submitted into the following week’s competition, except for 30 November. Anything received after 8am on 30 November will be automatically disqualified.
- Each person is limited to one picture submission.
- Submission should include your full name, email and contact number.
- The Bahrain Authority for Culture and Antiquities has the right to use the pictures for the purpose of media and promotion, whether printed or published through the websites of the Authority.
- The Bahrain Authority for Culture and Antiquities should have the right to use the names of the winners.
- There is no limitations on race, gender, or age of those participating in the picture.
CulturalPassportBH Picture Submission Review Process
BACA representatives will review all participating picture submissions and randomly select two pictures. All winners will receive an email on the status of their submission no later than each Thursday 2pm.